No products in the cart.
Your little person’s safety is of number one important to us, so we strongly advise that when purchasing our necklaces, they are strictly for sensory interaction whilst nursing or baby wearing and always worn responsibly by an adult for their purpose as a fashion accessory only!
- Mama Chew beads are made from 100% food grade silicone and natural untreated wood
- All of our silicone beads are hypo-allergic, bio-compatible, BPA, lead, cadmium and phthalate free
- All our silicone product complies with applicable European, American and Australian requirements
- All necklaces are strung on a strong nylon cord and feature a break away safety clasp which will break away when pulled preventing necklaces from breaking
- The unique silicone texture does not support the growth of mould, fungi and bacteria
- It is recommended that you wash your Mama Chew products prior to use
- Easy to clean – wash in warm water with soap or in dishwasher, top rack;
- Our jewellery is NOT A TOY and should not be treated like one
- Mama Chew should NOT be worn by babies or left with any child under 3 years old unattended; adult supervision is always required
- Store in a safe place away from small children
- If any part of the product is damaged, please discontinue use
- Mama Chew can not be held responsible for any misuse of our products.
We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of our jewellery and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.[popup id=”newsletter” title=”Let us tell you” theme_id=”3502″ size=”small” width_unit=”px” height_unit=”px” location=”center top” position_right=”0″ position_left=”0″ position_bottom=”0″ position_top=”100″ animation_type=”fade” animation_speed=”350″ animation_origin=”center top”]fsdf[/popup]